4th & Brooklyn Studio - Hair Design~ Fashion Colors
RSS

Recent Posts

Holiday Open House December 15th!
Brazilian Blow Out Safety
Brazilian Blow Out
Latest Lash Dip Trend!
FEATHER EXTENSIONS!!

Categories

Education
Events & Specials!
General Information
New Menu Item!
powered by

My Blog

LASH DIP!!!

Amy Nunamaker has added the most amazing new service to her expanding menu!  LASH DIP, I know there isn't one woman out there who wouldn't love this service!  It is essentially a 6 week mascara IT IS AMAZING! For the month of August only Amy will be providing this new service for an introductory rate of $150.00.  Call to get more information and book your appointment today!  Visit www.lashdip.com for more detailed info.

21 Comments to LASH DIP!!!:

Comments RSS
immobilienmakler münchen on Monday, March 31, 2014 3:47 AM
Thank you for the nice informative post and i hope i will get more information in future with quality content. Keep shearing such a nice information which is really useful for everyone. Keep it up.

Fast and Furious 7 on Friday, April 03, 2015 12:35 AM
Full2Entertain provide you bollywood and hollywood movies to download at only 300MB and new movie. te

Bollywood Movies and Hollywood Movies Download in 300Mb on Monday, April 06, 2015 11:56 PM
We provide Bollywood Movies and Hollywood Movies Download in 300Mb xdzr

lash Extensions New Braunfels on Tuesday, February 12, 2019 11:06 PM
Nice to see this blog. I am very happy to read this blog and also want to do permanent makeup. Please give me more information about makeup. I want to recommend my friends about that blog also.

telicando marafecco on Thursday, November 20, 2014 5:29 PM
Sollten Sie Falls Sie Wette um die Residenz Team ? telicando marafecco http://telicandomarafecco24.com telicando marafecco

réplicas de relojes on Saturday, November 29, 2014 6:30 AM
Alle Sie haben abgeschlossen ist Ort Erwerb erhalten Ihre Gewinne. réplicas de relojes http://www.replicarelojesrapido.com réplicas de relojes

gothic clothing on Monday, December 08, 2014 9:38 AM
Australian Online Alternative clothings where you can get best deals on fetish clothing, women corsets, steampunk clothing and on many more types of men's and women's clothing available. fcv

New Alternative Clothing on Tuesday, December 16, 2014 7:58 AM
New collection of alternaive clothing and you can find many types of gothic dresses for men's or for women's. Victoria's Fetish is the online store where you can find cheapest price. ed

Autralia Online Store on Thursday, December 18, 2014 8:55 PM
This new year get perfect clothing for any shape and size of body we have them all. Victoria's Fetish is one of the best online store in Australia for providing alternative clothings at cheapest price. dfc

Autralia Online Store on Saturday, December 20, 2014 9:49 PM
New products are available at Victoria's Fetish with best deals. DF

Download Bollywood Movies on Sunday, March 15, 2015 5:52 AM
Full2Entertain provide you bollywood and hollywood movies to download at only 300MB. GFHY

https://essay-reviewer.com/ on Saturday, June 17, 2017 11:48 AM
happy with what I saw and I read here, the information that I can quite make me satisfied, For I already know on this page mengatkan I can only thank you.

australianwritings on Sunday, October 01, 2017 1:20 PM
I essentially

GarryDavidson on Sunday, April 29, 2018 3:37 AM
good post

loemrntdherid1 on Thursday, September 20, 2018 7:35 PM
This posting is marvelous and what a fantastic research that you have done. Thanks

faiz on Tuesday, January 22, 2019 1:56 AM
is) pada Akhmatova (untuk tidak menulis, dan menini ke 16 Jual besi cnp undangan pernikahan animasi Harga Plat Bordes Kembang Pabrik Besi H beam Baja Pabrik Plat Bordes harga besi beton psi Ulir Polos Distributor Besi Beton Distributor Besi Beton Jual baja ringan www.gudangbesibaja.com undangan pernikahan cantik Harga Plat Besi Hitam Distributor Atap Spandek Distributor Bondek Cor harga besi beton perwira Harga Besi Beton Harga Besi Beton Jual bondek harga besi Wf Baja undangan pernikahan cantik elegan sewa villa bukit danau Harga Plat Kapal Bki Krakatau Steel Supplier Atap Spandek Harga Bondek Cor harga besi beton PAS Jual Besi Beton Jual Besi Beton Jual Plat kapal besi baja bki krakatau steel Harga bondek undangan pernikahan cetak Harga Jual Besi Siku Baja Agen Atap Spandek Jual Bondek Cor harga besi beton master steel ms Supplier Besi Beton Supplier Besi Beton Jual besi siku harga wiremesh undangan pernikahan custom Harga Besi Unp Baja Profil Kanal Toko Atap Spandek Supplier Bondek Cor harga besi beton ksty Toko Besi Beton Toko Besi Beton Jual pipa besi baja sch 40 sch 80 Harga pipa besi baja sch 40 sch 80 undangan pernikahan bagus Harga Besi Cnp Profil Baja Gording Jual Atap Spandek Toko Bondek Cor harga besi beton krakatau steel Agen Besi Beton Agen Besi Beton Jual Plat besi harga besi hollow undangan pernikahan anime Harga Besi Hollow Harga Atap Spandek Agen Bondek Cor harga besi beton jcac Pabrik Besi Beton Pabrik Besi Beton Jual besi h beam harga besi beton Sni Ulir Polos undangan pernikahan aneh Harga Wiremesh Pabrik Atap Spandek Pabrik Bondek Cor harga besi beton interworld steel is

tik tok video on Thursday, February 14, 2019 7:00 PM
This post is good enough to make somebody understand this amazing thing, and I’m sure everyone will appreciate this interesting things.

Scott S. Wright on Wednesday, August 07, 2019 2:03 AM
Furthermore, understanding leadership styles is also a powerful method to enhance leadership qualities. When setting your organisational goals, consider the leadership styles you believe will facilitate your goals CLIK HERE.

picbear on Monday, October 14, 2019 12:04 AM
Great post. I was checking continuously this blog and I am impressed!Very useful information particularly the last part :) I care for such info a lot. I was seeking this certain information for a long time. Know more about information of your idol on instagram, please visit site picbear

Online Headphones Shopping in Pakistan on Monday, November 25, 2019 10:07 PM
I share this information quite a bit so I thought it would be helpful to me as well to have some of the best pins in one post.

Google on Friday, December 20, 2019 3:22 AM
I am glad to read this article.